Education System in Portugal
The Education system of Portugal is divided into two parts-Polytechnic and the university. Both these systems are linked with each other. The admission to the public university programmes are in great demand in Portugal. Most of the university degrees and institutions are considered to be reputed.
- There are three kinds of programmes – general programmes, vocational programmes and artistic programmes. These provide ample instructions in technical and professional fields.
- There are also instructions in the language and culture of Portugal. There is some kind of permeability between the programmes.
- There are several programmes that provide educational and vocational training.
- The studies provide general education. It has got non-regular programmes of study or some single units.
- The education system in Portugal gives ample chance of training for the ones who do not take the training.
- The vocational system of education in Portugal is open.
- The students may opt for any type of course almost in any training area.
- The secondary course enables the student to apply for any course of higher education.
- The secondary courses that are driven by technology are work oriented. There are 11 technological courses in the field of arts, natural sciences and humanities.
- The higher education system in Portugal is classified into two major subsystems polytechnic and university.
You may contact us to know more about the education system in Portugal. Our qualified consultants will be happy to help you.