Study In Australia
Australian universities are known for providing students the top-quality education. This is one of the reasons why people from many parts of the globe are seeking to secure a student visa for Australia. In fact, the country is the third most popular destination for international students despite having a population of only 23 million people. And with the Australian government investing 200 million AUD in international scholarships annually, including scholarships for a Master’s degree, no one can easily pass up the opportunity to get higher education from some of the best educational institutions in the country.
Ask education consultants you know and they will tell you that attending one of Australia’s top universities can open up a lot of doors for you. And if you pursue post-graduate or a Master’s program, like an MBA, in Australia, you are placing yourself at a better position to establish a solid career in your chosen industry.
With the impressive quality of education Australia can offer, it isn’t surprising that there are now more than 2.5 million former international students who are making a huge difference in the world. So take the first step towards getting the kind of education you deserve by applying for an Australia student visa today.
Why Study In Australia?
Australia’s impressive educational system, facilities, and instructors made the country the global education powerhouse it is today. International students prefer the wonders of the “land of kangaroos” because of the following benefits:
- Being ranked as the 3rd most popular international student destination, it is certain that Australia’s educational system will provide you with only the best.
- Australia is home to 1,100 institutions with 22,000 courses available within your reach. You will be able to choose what you want to take up and your future will be brighter than ever.
- Australia also ranked 8th place in the International University Ranking System. Seven out of 100 top universities in the world are in Australia, which will definitely give you the greatest advantage when you’re applying for a job.
Australian Internships For Better Career Opportunities
Australian internships allow participants to explore the existing work culture of their chosen fields and accelerate their career in a globalized context, enhancing international networks and gain the practical work knowledge that are base for future heads. Here is the list of these programs:
- ional Education and Training (VET) is designed to give students the opportunity to learn specific skills and qualifications for all kinds of employment.
- Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diplomas (Level 8) in Australia take approximately one year after earning a Bachelor level degree (level 7). Whether you have a certificate or a diploma is dependent only on the school; there is no real difference between each. After you complete a certificate or diploma at level 8, you will have the skills you need for advanced job positions or for further postgraduate education.
- Master’s Degrees (Level 9) are one of the higher levels of postgraduate education. These degrees are usually focused on research and academia instead of advancement in the work force.
- Doctorate Degrees (Level 10) are the highest level of education that you can receive in the world. This is the 10th level in Australia’s AQF system and can include PhD’s, M.D.’s, DPT’s, law degrees, DDS’s, and a variety of other degrees, each named for the profession(s) that the degree is related to.
Why Students Prefer Studying In Australia?
Many students choose Australia as their study destination due to the high quality of education, cultural diversity, friendly natives and safe living environment. More features contributing to select Australia are listed here.
- Educational pathways are also available to international students who are not yet qualified for the courses they want. Australia offers vocational and training courses that may help you achieve your goals. An example of this is the Foundation Studies program, which is a one-year intensive preparatory course given by various institutions. This will give you the necessary skills for you to enter the university and take up the course you want.
- Australia’s Education Services for Overseas Students protects the wellbeing, rights, and security of international students. The country itself was rated a 9.3 out of 10 for safety by the OECD Better Life Index, making it the safest country in the world. Australian institutes will make sure that your stay in the country is top-notch and secure.
- Studying in Australia is definitely worth every penny because of the insurmountable education and unforgettable experiences you will have. An Australian education will assure you a prominent future in the field you would like to enter.