Work And Study In Czech Republic
The rate for part time jobs is approximately 100 CZK an hour for administrative work.
- There are several students who work and study in Czech Republic at the same time.
- Some of the students have a part time job.
- Summer work is quite usual in the Czech Republic.
- There are set working hours for the international students.
- There are several international companies functioning in the large cities and one can get employment in those companies.
- The minimum gross salary for full time jobs is forty hours per week.
- The average gross salary for full time jobs is forty hours per week.
There are some online portals, where students from overseas can find job offers and suitable positions in the Czech Republic. (Jobs, Expats, EURES, Employment Offices in the Czech Republic database).
- Employment Offices in the Czech Republic database
You can also register your CV on the job portals in Czech Republic and present your profile for your prospective employer.