A Document Checklist For Australian Visitor Visa 600
Do you want to visit Australia either for a business purpose or to visit any of your friends or family members? Well, if yes, then you must apply for the Australian Visitor Visa 600 right now. The reason is you can now serve any of these purposes mentioned above through this particular visa. That apart, you can also visit Australia to serve any sort of medical purpose with the visa.
Besides, when it comes to the eligibility criteria of the visitor visa 600, the requirements are not very stringent. All you need to do for that is a reasonable monetary fund as well as must-visit Australia by conforming to the right set of rules and regulations. You can stay in Australia either for 3, 6 or 12 months at the most with the Australian Visitor Visa 600. So, apply for the Australian visitor visa 600 today and visit Australia in an effortless manner.
Read Also: Australian Government To Extend Working Holiday Visa Program!
Types of Australian Visitor Visas
Based upon the different needs and requirements of different applicants, the Australian visitor visa 600 has been divided into a few categories. Detailed information about each of these categories can be considered as follows:
- Business Visitor Visa: This particular form of visa allows any business professional to visit Australia for the next 3 months. You can apply for a business visitor visa while staying outside Australia. Besides, you must also be outside Australia when the approval for this particular visa is granted to you. This form of Visitor Visa 600 can be availed both as single as well as a multiple entry visa according to your personal choice.
- Family Visitor Visa: If you are nominated by any of your family members who is either an Australian citizen or permanent resident, then you can certainly apply for the family visitor visa 600. With this particular visa, you can stay in Australia for the next 12 months and not less than that. Besides, you can study or get a training session in Australia at least for 3 months, provided if that is not your sole reason to visit and stay in Australia.
- Tourism Visitor Visa: The tourism visitor visa 600 allows you to stay in Australia either with the purpose of the holiday, a cruise trip or for visiting any of your friends or family members. If you want to apply for this particular version of the visa 600, you can do the same either while being in or outside Australia.
Required Documents Tourist Visa 600
Some of the necessary documents which you need to submit to apply for the Tourist Visa 600 can be considered as follows:
- You need to show enough of monetary evidence to your concerned immigration department like your audited accounts, pay slips, bank credentials, credit card information as well as your erstwhile tax records to name just a few.
- You need to show a letter of invitation to your concerned immigration department from any of your friends or family members in case you are visiting any of those friends or family members.
- You also need to show your stay length to your concerned immigration department in case you are visiting Australia with the Tourist Visa 600 apart from the other visa categories
- You also need to show substantial documents to your concerned immigration sector that evinces that you possess reasonable health as well as moral conduct
- You also need to prove duly that after your visa expires you are going to leave Australia no matter which visa type you have opted for
Read Also: East Techniques To Crack PR Codes For Tests Points
How to Apply For Visitor Visa Subclass 600?
When applying for the visitor visa subclass 600, it costs an amount of AUD $135 regardless of any of the visa categories mentioned above. However, if you are visiting Australia with the tourism visa category, you need to pay an amount of AUD $340. What’s more, if you want to apply for the visitor visa 600 in an effortless manner, then an adept Visa Consultant Perth can help you in this regard. You also need to submit a few of the documents in order to apply for the visa 600 smoothly as well as quickly. Some of the documents which you need to submit indispensably can be considered as follows:
- Copies of your as well as any of your family members’ birth certificates who are also visiting Australia along with you. Besides, each of these birth certificates must show the names of the fellow applicants’ parents.
- In case if you have opted for a name change, then you need to show substantial documents to your concerned immigration department which proves the authenticity of your changed name
- You also need to show a substantial passport to your concerned immigration department with your name written at the back of it
- You also need to provide any of your recent passport-sized photographs of 45mmX35mm while applying for the visitor visa 600 regardless of its stream
- You also need to submit copies of the biographical pages of your recent passport and also of those people who wish to apply along with you.
Some Additional Charges To Take Into Consideration
Apart from the main application charges, there are some additional charges applicable to the Subclass 600 as well. Some of these additional charges can be considered as follows:
- Medical charges, which has to be paid directly to the medical examiner and
- Police check charges which you need to pay to the concerned authority of the concerned countries where you have lived either for 6 or 12 months depending on which visa type you have opted for
However, the eligibility criteria, as well as the documentation requirements may vary according to the visitor visa Australia type which you have chosen to apply.
If you also want to apply for the visitor visa 600 smoothly and efficiently, then a proficient Migration Agent Perth can definitely help you in this regard. He/she will guide you at every step in relation to the application procedures as well as provide you the finest of ideas and suggestions from time to time to ensure a smooth and hassle-free application process for you in relation to the visitor visa. A team of adept ISA Migrations and Education Consultants can also help you if you are visiting Australia. So, apply for the Australian visitor visa today and visit Australia without any hassles.